That means that you’re now able to open up a new income stream by using us to monitor skips and collect fines on your behalf.
The London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2013 (point 12 of Part 3) also allows councils to immobilise skips that are not properly lighted.
Inoria’s Skip Light system is the only product on the market that doubles as a light and an immobilising device.
Use our services and you’ll be able to:
- Receive additional revenue with no effort – We’ll monitor the skips and collect the fines, taking a percentage as payment
- Generate further extra income in permit fees – Our monitoring allows you to identify skips that don’t have the required permit to be on a public highway
- Promote greater efficiency – We free up your council’s resources by acting on your behalf so that you’re able to focus on other issues
- Remove the risk of injury and vehicle damage – We install our high quality lights to skips that don’t have regulation lighting
- Enjoy no ongoing responsibility or liability – We retain ownership over the lights we install
- Complement your procurement strategy – We’re London based and have a low carbon footprint, as all our products are manufactured in the UK
What our customers are saying
New legislation means that councils can now fine companies whose skips aren’t properly illuminated at night time.
We help councils open up new income streams by fining companies that don’t have regulation skip lighting.
And we’ve developed the Skip Light system that ensures your skip is properly illuminated while doubling as an anti-theft device.
Conformity RoHS compliance
Skip Light conforms to BS3143 PT2:1990 and parts BSEN:2000. The product is patent protected EP1915497